According to the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Rights Protection", you could exchange or return purchased goods in two situations:
1. In case of low quality goods.
According to Art. 8 of this Law, upon detection of fundamental defects that appears through the fault of manufacturer, during the warranty period, the consumer has the right to exchange the goods or refund.
A fundamental defect, in accordance with clause 12 of article 1 of the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Rights Protection", is considered a defect that makes impossible or unacceptable to use the product according to its intended purpose, appears through the fault of the manufacturer, after its elimination reappear again for reasons independent of the consumer and has at least one of the following distinguishing features:
a) it cannot be fully eliminated;
b) it takes more than fourteen calendar days to eliminate it;
c) it makes the product substantially different from that stipulated in the agreement.
If it will be necessary to check the quality of the goods, an expert examination can be carried out by the Service Center (A.TOM company), during which established the fact of violation by the consumer the warranty conditions for the operation of the goods. According to clause 4 of article 17 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights", the examination is organized within three days from the date of receipt of the written consent from the consumer to carry out the examination of the product. If, based on the results of the examination, it will be proven that the defects arose after the transfer of the goods to the consumer due to the violation by the consumer the rules of operation, storage and transportation, the consumer's requirements are not subject to satisfaction, and the consumer is obliged to make compensation of the examination cost.
The consumer's demand for the exchange of goods is subject to immediate satisfaction if available, and in case of its absence - within two months from the date of application submission. If it is impossible to satisfy the demand within the established time limit, then the consumer has the right to demand the replacement of the defective product for another product of another brand (model) of good quality with a corresponding listing of the price or a refund. Consumer claims for a refund must be satisfied within seven days. Settlements with the consumer in the case of price increase are made based on the value of the product at the time of purchase.
2. Return of proper quality goods that did not fit the buyer for some reason.
According to Art. 9 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights", the consumer has the right, within 14 days, to replace a product of good quality with a similar one if the product does not meet the technical characteristics indicated on the website atom-attachments.com or cannot be used for its intended purpose, but only if the product has not been used and has marketable condition, consumer properties, seals, factory packaging, documents.
If in the case of exchange the similar product is out of stock, the consumer has the right to purchase any other products, or receive money back or change the product for a similar one. When returning money, settlements with the consumer are carried out based on the value of the goods at the time of purchase. The money is returned within seven days.
Consumer requirements are considered only after detailing the name of the customer and the order number, complete set of goods, factory packaging, and warranty card. Exchange of goods or refunds are possible only after observation all conditions and procedures.
An exchange of goods or a refund will be denied if:
1. A product that does not have significant defects, is not new, or has been in use.
2. More than 14 days have passed since the purchase of the product.
3. When checking the quality of the goods was identified the signs of unauthorized interference (opening, attempted repair) or other conditions of warranty service were violated.
4. There is no document that confirms the fact of the purchase, or the warranty card, the complete set of the goods is damaged.
Please note that in accordance with paragraph 3 of Art. 4 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights", the consumer is obliged:
1. Before using the product, carefully read the operating rules in the product documentation provided by the seller.
2. If you need to get an explanation of the conditions and rules for using the goods, before using the goods, contact the seller for explanation.
3. Use the product according to its intended purpose and comply with the conditions (requirements, norms, rules) established by the manufacturer of the product in the operational documentation.
4. In order to prevent negative consequences for the consumer regarding the use of the goods, observe the safety measures provided by the manufacturer and the special rules provided in the operational documentation, and in the case of absence of such rules in the documentation, observe the usual safety measures established for such goods.
Returns and exchanges of goods ordered on the atom-attachments.com website to different cities of Ukraine are carried out by the buyer sending the goods back by delivery services.
Return sending of money is carried out by cash on delivery. The postal service assumes the obligation to release the goods only after the recipient has paid the declared value. This amount is transferred to the sender. This amount must correspond to the value of the returned goods. Before sending the goods, the buyer must contact the seller, discuss the terms of shipment and determine the name of the consignee (representative of the A.TOM company).
If the reason for the return or exchange was low quality of the goods, the payment for the return shipment is made by A.TOM company.
If the purchased product was of proper quality, but for some reason did not fit the buyer, then the buyer carries out the return shipment, as well as the transfer of money (cash on delivery).